[gnso-rpm-wg] A Proposal for Smarter Non-Exact Matches

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed May 31 06:55:05 UTC 2017

Of course George is correct on this, wrt ASCII names.  But we are seeing
punycode (IDN) look-alike names a bit more often rear their ugly heads in
the wild.  I am unsure how or whether that could realistically be addressed
through TMCH/sunrise/claims protection, but probably we all would agree we
should protect against them if possible?  Anyone have ideas whether it
would be possible?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh