[gnso-rpm-wg] Redline Document: Proposed Questions to URS Providers

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Tue Apr 24 17:43:51 UTC 2018

WG Members:

Given our crowded agenda for meetings over the next few weeks, and our objective of having answers back from Providers and Practitioners prior to ICANN 62 in Panama June 25-28), we plan to complete our discussion of Providers’ questions on tomorrow’s call and will be pushing hard to do so. We will keep the questions document open for a few days following the call for final input and edits.

That means we will not be reciting and discussing every question of the 17 page redline but focusing on those questions that are new or modified, or that WG members have specific questions or concerns about. Kathy shall chair the call.

Therefore, for the sake of efficiency, you are strongly encouraged to review the redline document in advance of the call so that you are ready to engage in a fully informed manner. If you will be unable to join the call but have specific questions, concerns or suggestions about any question(s) please post those on the email list and staff will aggregate them and raise them at the appropriate point.

Regards,

Philip & Kathy

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel