[gnso-rpm-wg] REMINDER/AGENDA: Upcoming RPM PDP Working Group Meeting 01 August at 17:00 UTC

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Aug 1 13:57:13 UTC 2018

P.S. Sufficient sample sizes was a topic of discussion last year, in
relation to the INTA study. Recall that an article in INTA's own
journal discussed appropriate sample sizes:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2017-August/002438.html

"finding a survey of 25 pharmacists and doctors to be an insufficient sampling"

Esther Dyson had a nice quote, "Always make new mistakes."

Unfortunately, it seems the same mistakes are happening when it comes
to the empirical work here.