[gnso-rpm-wg] Timeline - ICANN62: Schedule of RPM PDP Working Group Meetings

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Fri Jul 13 19:11:37 UTC 2018

Dear Chairs:

In order for me to plan travel and determine for what meeting I should attempt to attend (though I will attend both meetings (Barcelona and Kobe) in-person or by phone), can you provide your best guess as to at
which of the two coming meetings our PDP will be most likely to be doing some heavy, or important work – Barcelona or Kobe?  Or is it a toss up?

I appreciate your providing your thoughts as I have to plan and request support now in order to attend either meeting.

Thanks,
Michael R.

Michael R. Graham
Senior Corporate Counsel
Global Director, Intellectual Property
Expedia Legal & Corporate Affairs
T +1 425.679.4330 | F +1 425.679.7251
M +1 425.241.1459
Expedia, Inc.
333 108th Avenue NE | Bellevue | WA 98004
MiGraham at Expedia.com<mailto:MiGraham at Expedia.com>