[gnso-rpm-wg] Possible Technical Bug in URS implementations

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jun 6 13:44:05 UTC 2018

Hi George,

You're absolutely right. One of my browsers did not resolve to the
bcg.app site. Another of my browsers did resolve and properly showed the
suspension message: "The Domain Name you’ve entered is not available. It
has been taken down as a result of dispute resolution proceedings
pursuant to the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) or .us Rapid
Suspension System (usRS) Procedure and Rules."

I think the policy is pretty clear, but the implementation is definitely
lacking.

/Staff, could you kindly add this to the list of issues we should be
considered on the URS? /Obviously, if a domain name is suspended,
browsers should know.

Tx you, George!

Best, Kathy