[gnso-rpm-wg] WIPO retaliation -- danger for RPM PDP participants?

Nahitchevansky, Georges ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com
Thu Jun 7 17:38:29 UTC 2018

George K

Parvi.org is a very very different case from your case.  There was an actual hearing in that case with evidence presented, arguments made etc.  The case has significance because it was, as far as I know, the first case where a court awarded statutory damages to the domain owner for what the court found to be reverse domain name hijacking.  Ask Paul K and John B to explain this to you.  Your case had none of that and has had no significance anywhere near Parvi.org. It is like hundreds of other cases involving a run of the mill default. Again the WIPO page is meant to provide meaningful cases.