[gnso-rpm-wg] WG Call today - a software point

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jun 20 16:16:43 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Yes, thank you very much for this email Kathy.  Below are some suggestions for joining AC.

A few of suggestions
1. Check your plug in’s here: http://tinyurl.com/icannactest. Make sure it passes all four points.
2. Clear your browser cache
3. Try a new browser

Kind Regards,
Andrea Glandon

On 6/20/18, 11:12, "gnso-rpm-wg on behalf of Kathy Kleiman" <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of kathy at kathykleiman.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Quick note for today's call. We are back to using Adobe Connect, and if
    you have not used AC in awhile, there are upgrades and patches to
    download. We've found it takes a little time... a few minutes.

    Also, if Adobe Connect does not work in one browser, please try another.
    (The crazy world of software!)

    Best, Kathy

    ---
    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_antivirus&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=LJOztxdPrlGQQmFIuPZIzQxjC5fsVF53WxNn42NZryg&s=hI79RMKxgvt6pgcbtoBJJsPRd1gfQ2DX7fNwaYVyhQo&e=