[gnso-rpm-wg] REMINDER: Proposed agenda for RPM Working Group call on 25 April 2018 at 1700 UTC

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:54:33 UTC 2018

"The Examiners are supposed to declare conflicts of interest, but
there is no instruction on how to implement that."

To me - that's a powerful argument as to why we should be including
these questions. It's an important area where the rules seem vague,
and there could be a need for greater clarity. Questions about whether
or not a strong standard is being carried out in practice would be
very relevant to making that determination.

That said - I do think there's room for improving the verbiage. I
agree that the phrase "actual or potentially adverse" could be deleted
from Q5. I think Q6 could be improved by narrowing it to
communications with a third party related to the dispute.

Best,

Michael Karanicolas