[gnso-rpm-wg] REMINDER: Proposed agenda for RPM Working Group call on 09 May 2018 at 1200 UTC

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Tue May 8 14:01:45 UTC 2018

Hi Mary,

Given the extensive emails that were exchanged (all of which were in favor
of his nomination) can we dispense with the 20-30 mins allocated to #2 (or
at least streamline it?  I would really like to focus on #4.

So I suggest a revision to the order as follows:

Draft Agenda:
1. Roll call and updates to Statements of Interest (1 minute)
2. Co-Chair Nomination:
> 1. Q&A with Brian Beckham
> 2. Discussion
> 3. Decision on Co-Chair Nomination (10  minutes total)
3. Presentation of Research from Rebecca Tushnet (30-40 minutes)
4.  discussion of URS Phase II proposal (tentative-if necessary/30 minutes)
5. Status of meetings for 16 and 23 May (1 minute)

Paul Keating

From:  gnso-rpm-wg <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Julie
Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Date:  Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 3:41 PM