[gnso-rpm-wg] FW: [council] Letter from RPM PDP co-chairs on GDPR & domain name dispute resolution

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed May 16 13:53:42 UTC 2018

Dear WG members,

Please see below the response from the GNSO Council leadership team to the RPM PDP WG Co-Chairs concerning the letter they sent on behalf of the WG (attached) relating to the impact of the GDPR on the provision of domain name dispute resolution services under the UDRP and the URS.

Best regards,

Mary, Ariel, and Julie