[gnso-rpm-wg] Actions & Notes: RPM PDP WG 30 May 2018

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:15:42 UTC 2018

Prof Tushnet,

Many thanks for your reply.

You are right -- I have used the term "statistical significance"
inappropriately in this case since I forgot that we are dealing with the
universe and not a sampling of the data. I should have merely said
"patterns of significance", my apologies for that.

Thanks also for pointing to the "Fields and Methodology" worksheet. I will
take a closer look at that for my purposes.

Regards,

Justine
-----