[gnso-rpm-wg] REMINDER: Agenda and Materials for 12 October Working Group Meeting 1700 UTC

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Oct 12 13:43:53 UTC 2018

I'll have a revised version of URS Proposal #12 available sometime
next week (with many thanks to Rebecca for her insights), but will be
unable to have it ready before today's call (I only presented that
proposal 2 days ago, and it'll take me a little longer to revise it,
and double-check it with Rebecca).