[GNSO-RPM-WG] [gnso-rpm-wg] URS Proposal #33 - putting URS providers under contract

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Mon Oct 15 00:39:03 UTC 2018

For the record, and as I stated on Friday's WG call, the views expressed in that article, as indicated by repeated use of the word "we", were those of my then-client the ICA and not my personal views.

Therefore, nothing expressed in that article should be taken as indicative of my current personal view regarding any aspect of the URS, much less any position that may or may not be taken on any URS issue by my current employer.

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.

12061 Bluemont Way