[GNSO-RPM-WG] Discussion of URS Proposal #13

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Oct 17 13:17:05 UTC 2018

Hi Marie,

There were some questions and concerns raised on last week's call
about your "Proposal #13", especially regarding implementation
challenges, see:

https://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-rpm-review-10oct18-en.pdf
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2018-October/003385.html
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2018-October/003374.html

(starting around page 27 of the transcript, ending around page 35, and
you might want to also listen to the recording itself and read the
chat room transcript)

Since you were unable to attend last week, you might want to address
those issues on the mailing list (although, please use this *separate*
email thread, as the other thread was about Proposal #12)