[GNSO-RPM-WG] List of URS Individual Proposals & Suggested Support Levels

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:31:21 UTC 2018

*Thank you for the list Julie, a lot of work has gone into it and it shows.
I have a couple of questions of the co-chairs: Am I right in assuming the
level of support is provisional? Several proposals are looking to
consolidate so will there be an opportunity for rebalancing levels of
support once the final proposals are in? As I noted earlier on the list I
have serious concerns, including for example, proposal #22 and the
shockingly bad rational presented to it on the associated call I was unable
to attend. Yours sincerely, Paul *