[GNSO-RPM-WG] Action Items: RPM PDP WG Meetings 21-22 October 2018 (ICANN63)

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Oct 23 14:10:51 UTC 2018

Dear All,


Please see below the action items captured by staff from the RPM PDP Working Group meetings held on 21-22 October 2018 at ICANN63.  Staff have posted these to the wiki space. The transcripts, meeting slides (general and the Analysis Group presentation), and the Analysis Group report are posted on the wikis at:


Sunday, 21 October 2018, Sessions 1 and 2: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-10-21+ICANN63+Barcelona+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG 

Monday, 22 October 2018, Sessions 3 and 4: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-10-22+ICANN63+Barcelona+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG 


Sessions 1 and 4 were on the review of the individual URS proposals and Initial Report drafting.  Sessions 2 and 3 were on Analysis Group presenting the results of the TMCH Sunrise and Claims Surveys.


The next meeting will be in two weeks on Wednesday, 07 November at 17:00 UTC for 90 minutes.  A meeting invite will be sent separately.  Note that in the US the change to Standard Time occurs on Sunday, 04 November, but the UTC time of the meeting remains the same.  The effect is that for US members the meeting will begin one hour earlier than under Daylight Saving Time.


Best Regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director





Staff will update the table of individual proposals to reflect all proposals as having adequate support and updating the sections of the Initial Report in which they will appear;
Staff will send to the WG the updated table of individual proposals and the table of sub team proposals;
Staff will review the timeline and indicate where they might be able to start on the URS portion of the Initial Report and possible efficiencies for WG review.
TMCH Sunrise and Claims:
TMCH Sunrise & Claims Survey Final Report: WG members should submit clarifying questions & comments by Monday 05 November using the Google doc tool at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S3OLDD0IviloUjvqlcXq3GMENStYhFeozi57I4tiaHM/edit?usp=sharing.  See the email sent by Ariel Liang on 23 October 2018.  Staff will send the final version of the questions to Analysis Group and to the WG to review prior to the next meeting on 07 November.
Staff will send to the WG the links to the TMCH Sunrise and Claims data sub teams and their final output to the WG and Sub Team members, and request members to confirm interest/new volunteers;
Co-Chairs and WG members will consider whether to re-establish the data sub teams.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/attachments/20181023/52b9db87/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4630 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/attachments/20181023/52b9db87/smime.p7s>

More information about the GNSO-RPM-WG mailing list