[GNSO-RPM-WG] Proposed Agenda & Materials re: 10 July RPM Working Group Meeting 17:00 UTC

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Fri Jul 12 08:21:17 UTC 2019

Hi Julie, all,

On our last call I mentioned that I had one or two clarifying text suggestions that I would send over email.

Perhaps I misunderstood the intended role of the full Working Group vis-à-vis approving the work of the Sub Teams, and given that every single suggestion on this past Wednesday’s call was reflexively rejected, I am writing here to let you know that I will not be making any further suggestions and have no comments on the Claims Sub Team report.

Brian