[GNSO-RPM-WG] GNSO RPM-Trademark Claims Notice Sub Team -- Proposal for Submission and Apologies

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed May 8 16:11:32 UTC 2019

Hello Michael and everyone,

To minimize confusion and/or duplication of discussions, staff will move this message to the applicable thread on the Trademark Claims Sub Team mailing list. As Working Group members will have seen from the Sub Team co-chairs’ weekly update report, and as Michael noted below, the Trademark Claims Sub Team will be continuing its discussion on Agreed Charter Question 4 on its call today.

Thanks and cheers
Julie, Ariel & Mary