[GNSO-RPM-WG] Proposal re Q8.

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:04:57 UTC 2019

Dear WG members,

Attached, please find my follow-up proposal on Question 8 that stems from
our most recent WG meetings, and the discussions of the 'small team' that
formed following last week's full WG call.

While the small team was not able to produce a unified compromise proposal,
in my personal opinion, progress was made, and the proposal I am posting
here (attached as a WORD doc) and Rebecca's proposal, mostly align, with a
few areas of divergence.

I drafted this proposal under the impetus of compromise. With that said, I
should note that there may be proponents of Proposal #2 (submitted by
Jonathan Agmon), who may wish to express a statement in the Initial Report
to reflect their specific views on this topic.

Many thanks to staff for their excellent support.

Best regards,
Claudio