[GNSO-RPM-WG] Q#15 Transparency for the TMCH

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:13:03 UTC 2019

I think you are mixing up Georges’ comments and mine.

I have not responded to your hypothetical. So obviously what you have
attempted to restate is not my position, since I haven’t stated one. It
doesn’t resemble anyone’s position that I can recall, though it seems to be
cobbled together from little bits and pieces of your hypothetical and
response made to it.

I was responding to your “full circle” comment.

No need for me to repeat what Marc and I already wrote in response to that.

Greg