[GNSO-RPM-WG] Proposed Agenda for RPM Meeting on Wednesday, 16 October at 17:00-18:30 UTC

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Tue Oct 15 18:16:53 UTC 2019

Michael:

I'll be chairing tomorrow and will be glad to hold of discussion of Q15 (TMCH database transparency) until you have joined the call.

However (and staff and my co-chairs can correct if I misstate this), on  a planning call held a little while ago the current status of Q15 is to put your proposal out for comment in the IR, with staff preparing a pro and con context for the community based upon the robust discussion of the merits that has occurred on calls as well as the email list. All such draft IR language is of course subject to review by the full WG prior to IR publication.

Hope that clarifies things.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin
Policy Counsel