[GNSO-RPM-WG] 3.2.4 transcript with ICANN General Counsel confirming status

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:01:35 UTC 2019

Rebecca, last week you asked me for suggested wording to improve your
proposal an I suggested an amendment with detailed reasoning, unfortunately
I didn’t see a reply.

It is not clear to me under which subsection a mark like UNHCR would enter
the TMCH under your proposal please can you explain under which section it
would be placed and the reasoning behind it,

Many thanks,  Paul