[GNSO-RPM-WG] Actions & Notes: RPM PDP WG Meeting 16 October 2019

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:41:54 UTC 2019

I share your concerns Claudio, I was under the impression that the request
for support on the call earlier today was for a final proposal after
agreement had been sought from the whole of the small group rather than
just an individual proposal, very disappointing.

I trust there will be a way of including Claudio’s proposals in the initial
report.

I’m fine with discussing 6ter marks after/during the comments, though I
think given the importance of the marks involved at a very minimum those
responsible for the final proposal should as a matter of courtesy:

(1) if there are any changes to today’s approved proposal, publish the
final proposal wording to the working group list.

(2) explain under which section any proposal places a mark such as ‘UNHCR’?

Thanks, Paul