[GNSO-RPM-WG] Actions & Notes: RPM PDP WG Meeting 16 October 2019

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:43:42 UTC 2019

Paul T.,

Since things were moving so fast over the past month - Yes, when I get some
time later this week, I would be happy to draft a summation of my proposal
on Q8.

The summary will be helpful for overall WG transparency purposes, and can
be utilized by staff / the co-chairs for the purposes of the initial report
drafting; and potentially further consensus-building, as I recall Rebecca
had a question or two that she sent to the list after I posted the
official transcript from ICANN43 with the confirmation of the meaning of
3.4.2 from ICANN's General Counsel.

Thanks for everyone's ongoing hard work and perseverance in this PDP.

Best regards,
Claudio