[GNSO-RPM-WG] Reminder: URS Individual Proposals Survey - Open till Friday, 1 November

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Thu Oct 31 17:17:08 UTC 2019

While the co-chairs are not submitting completed surveys, I went through all the proposals and it doesn’t take very long to fill out.

Wide participation is encouraged so that we have the best possible feedback from WG members.

Thanks – and safe travel to Montreal. See you there.

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.

12061 Bluemont Way