[GNSO-RPM-WG] Comment deadline 4/27 - question

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Mon Apr 20 18:14:03 UTC 2020

Hi Kathy, Claudio, Paul T., All,

I’m writing to add my voice to the chorus of folks asking for an extension.  We can’t pretend that transformation of work and life that we are all going through will not affect the timeframe in which we can all turn this around.  If we remain diligent in the home stretch, we can make up the time lost.  I support a modest extension so that everyone feels they have had their chance to speak on these important topics.

Best,
Paul

Taft /

Paul D. McGrady / Partner
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2800
Chicago, Illinois 60601-3713
Tel: 312.527.4000 • Fax: 312.754.2354
Direct: 312.836.4094 • Cell: 312.882.5020
www.taftlaw.com<http://www.taftlaw.com> / PMcGrady at taftlaw.com<mailto:PMcGrady at taftlaw.com>
[http://www.taftlaw.com/images/bio-icon.jpg]

Taft Bio<http://www.taftlaw.com/bio/PMcGrady@taftlaw.com>

[V-Card Icon]

Taft vCard<http://www.taftlaw.com/vcard/PMcGrady@taftlaw.com>

Subscribe to our law updates<http://taftlaw.com/news/subscribe>

To opt in to Taft's daily updates on COVID-19, please subscribe here<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/subscribe>. For news and advice on coronavirus-related implications, please review our Resource Toolkit<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/coronavirus-covid-19-resource-toolkit> anytime.

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.