[GNSO-RPM-WG] Simplified language to bring together individual TMCH #4 & #5 proposals

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Thu Jul 30 12:53:47 UTC 2020

Thanks Paul

Getting back to 3.2.4, I have not seen any examples where a mark would be appropriately included (outside of an “ancillary database”) under 3.2.4 but having not qualified under 3.2.1, 3.2.2 or 3.2.3.

My suggestion is to therefore limit 3.2.4 so it only applies as to possible inclusion in the ancillary database.

Sent from my iPhone