[GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: Call for Volunteers: RPMs PDP Phase 1 Initial Report Public Comment Review Sub Groups

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed May 20 20:23:47 UTC 2020

Hi Julie,

Please add me to Sub Group B.

Best,
Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Östermalmstorg 1, 3tr
114 42 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax:+46 8 50256500
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you