[GNSO-RPM-WG] RPMs PDP WG Consensus Call: 30 Oct - 08 Nov

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Nov 8 21:20:51 UTC 2020

I would like to thank all of our Subteam Chairs and Co-Chairs who gave
so generously of their time and energy.
This includes David McAuley, Greg Shatan, Roger Carney, Jason
Schaeffer, Paul McGrady and Zak Muscovitch!   Brian and Phil also
served as subteam chairs. I'm sure I am missing someone(s) -- so
please add to my list!
We could not have parsed surveys, analyzed comments and much more at
the rate, depth and quality that we did without your input, guidance,
humor and encouragement.
Thank you!Best, Kathy