[GNSO-RPM-WG] RPMs PDP WG Consensus Call: 30 Oct - 08 Nov

Nat Cohen ncohen at telepathy.com
Mon Nov 9 02:40:08 UTC 2020

Congratulations to all WG members on the conclusion of Phase 1.  It took
remarkable dedication and perseverance to reach this point.

Thanks in particular to the co-chairs and staff for the many additional
hours you devoted to this effort.

I support the minority statement on TMCH recommendation #1 and the final
PDP recommendations on the other issues.

Sincerely,

Nat Cohen
President
Telepathy, Inc