[GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: RPMs PDP WG Consensus Call: 30 Oct - 08 Nov

Jason Schaeffer jason at esqwire.com
Tue Nov 10 16:39:12 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this WG.  I appreciate the tremendous work of the co-chairs and staff who made it possible to conclude Phase 1.

To the extent it is necessary to clarify, but for the minority statement on TMCH recommendation #1 that I signed and support, I support final PDP recommendations on the other issues.

Thanks,

Jason