[GNSO-RPM-WG] Review Updated Final Report Sections - Input by 23 Oct
ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Oct 13 19:34:46 UTC 2020
Dear WG members,
Thank you for your participation and input during today’s RPM sessions. Staff have completed today’s action items; please review the updated content in the following google docs:
* Phase 1 Final PDP Recommendations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSFKsXW9Z3CfBODC_T_7kY_rCVo_pTkiWUH0cFG1Gac/edit#
* pp.6-10: Inserted the URS recommendation (converted from URS Proposal #34) regarding the language of proceeding and its contextual language.
* pp.10-11: Updated the URS recommendation regarding the translation of the Notice of Complaint to maintain consistency with the recommendation regarding the language of proceeding.
* pp.26-29: Inserted the TMCH recommendation regarding geographical indicators and its contextual language approved by the WG.
* Annex: Charter Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmF5eKnuwjv-Sk4cWfTkM_omKpr0kLH2SSUjAnkFWII/edit#
* pp.18-21: Inserted the WG-approved text related to the ALP under Sunrise Q8(a), which concerns the review of ALP.
* pp.28-29: Rearranged the sentences related to the GPML (same updates have been incorporated in the “Background<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jw_B6xGwc-Du9dMbCGjsQnsq40NbZWgT5aC86nP9UN0/edit>” – p.11 and “Additional Marketplace RPMs<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kf-on75LuwwjI-qfvx5YwX5q5ztauB3ivGD3rInJu4Q/edit>” sections)
If you have any further comments/suggestions, please share on list no later than Friday, 23 October COB. These above items will be considered closed after the deadline.
Mary, Julie, Ariel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-RPM-WG