[GNSO-RPM-WG] [Ext] RE: REMINDER: Review Updated Final Report Sections - Input by 23 Oct

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Oct 21 19:46:07 UTC 2020

Hello Brian,

Thank you for providing these suggested edits. I have incorporated them as redline on this Google Doc (pp. 7-8): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSFKsXW9Z3CfBODC_T_7kY_rCVo_pTkiWUH0cFG1Gac/edit# If no objection from other members in the WG, we will accept these edits by COB Friday, 23 October.

Best Regards,
Ariel