[GNSO-RPM-WG] Edits and updates

Griffin Barnett Griffin at Winterfeldt.law
Mon Oct 26 15:49:58 UTC 2020

Hi Zak and all,

My understanding was that Rec 4 as drafted correctly captures the intent to supplant the “predominant language” translation requirement with the “registration agreement language” translation requirement, consistent with the registration agreement language as default controlling language for proceedings rule under Rec 3.

Best,

Griffin

[https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/59358b8cf7332631232417e8/595fb59d73c5b113a1d2a61b_WIPG_LogoMark.png]<https://www.winterfeldt.law/>

Griffin M. Barnett
Associate
Winterfeldt IP Group
1601 K Street NW, Ste 1050
Washington, DC  20006<x-apple-data-detectors://12/1>
griffin at winterfeldt.law<mailto:griffin at winterfeldt.law>
+1 202 759 5836