[GNSO-RPMs-WG-SGA] [Ext] RPM PDP Sub Group A - call for Chair

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue May 26 15:31:12 UTC 2020

Dear David,

Thank you very much for volunteering as Sub Group A chair!  In our actions and notes from today’s meeting we’ll mention that you have volunteered and ask if there are other volunteers or if anyone wishes to comment.  Our goal will be to start next week’s meeting with a chair in place if possible.

Kind regards,
Mary, Ariel, and Julie