[Gnso-sc-budget] Call for 30 July 2018 Cancelled

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sun Aug 19 20:53:54 UTC 2018

I'm still waiting for input from the RrSG - once I get something I'll share it

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon

Blacknight Solutions

Hosting, Colocation & Domains

https://www.blacknight.com
https://blacknight.blog /

http://ceo.hosting/

Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072

Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090

Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow, R93 X265
,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

On 18/08/2018, 16:24, "Gnso-sc-budget on behalf of Ayden Férdeline" <gnso-sc-budget-bounces at icann.org on behalf of icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

    Dear all,

    Our call for Monday has been cancelled; let’s aim to get more feedback to the questions on our list by 27 August.

    Berry has kindly offered to then compile all inputs received into a report, and we can then wordsmith this over our mailing list.

    We can then evaluate whether or not there is a need for a call to digest the report and any inputs received. If so, perhaps it would be best to have a call at our usual time on Monday, 10 September, which would be one week before the document deadline for the September Council meeting.

    Kind regards,

    Ayden Férdeline