[Gnso-sc-budget] ICANN 61 - sessions which may be of interest

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Feb 26 11:29:04 UTC 2018

Thanks Ayden. This is helpful to know.

From: Ayden Férdeline [mailto:icann at ferdeline.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 3:57 PM
To: gnso-sc-budget at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-sc-budget] ICANN 61 - sessions which may be of interest

Dear all,

I was reviewing the agenda for ICANN 61 and saw two sessions that may be of interest to members of this Standing Committee:

Tuesday, 13 March

13:30 - 15:00 -- ICANN FY19 Operating Plan  <https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/641565> & Budget: Review of Public Comments

This might be an opportunity for us to present our comments on the Budget, once they are submitted and we have an agreed position.

Wednesday, 14 March

13:30 - 16:45 -- ICANN Organization: Budget Working Group Meeting <https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/641039>

I will attend this session and will report back on any relevant developments that may impact our work, or the GNSO or the Council more broadly.

Kind regards,

Ayden