[Gnso-sc-budget] [v.0.9.2] Please review urgently - draft Council comment on the Budget

Jimson Olufuye jolufuye at kontemporary.net
Tue Mar 6 16:21:13 UTC 2018

Hi Ayden et al,

Something is missing in this sentence after "...next two...":

+ The GNSO Council understands that Reserve Fund replenishment is a current area of focus for the ICANN organization. We would like to see a plan developed over the course of the next two  (months or ???) which reviews all options for replenishing the fund in a sustainable way.

Could it be "next two months" that is anticipated or what?

Cheers,

JO
--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Gnso-sc-budget] [v.0.9.2] Please review urgently - draft Council comment on the Budget