[Gnso-sc-budget] Call on 2 April is cancelled

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 29 15:22:13 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please note that our call for this Monday, 2 April has been cancelled. This is because we have received five apologies, and it is also a holiday in some parts of the world.

As a result, we will likely only have time for one call to discuss our forthcoming comment on the replenishment of the reserve fund. What I would like to propose is that our next call, on 9 April, be extended to last for 90 minutes.

In advance of this call I will prepare a first draft of our comment as a strawman proposal. I will endeavour to get this into your inbox by next Monday, 2 April. This will only be to generate discussion, and to hopefully provoke some better ideas.

If you celebrate it, Happy Easter to you,

Ayden