[Gnso-sc-budget] Final Proposed FY19 Operating Plan and Budget

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Tue May 22 17:27:13 UTC 2018

Thanks for the update Ayden.

Weren’t the Fellowship numbers actually reduced overall from previous years? I think the original proposal was to cut the numbers from 60 to 30, and it seems ICANN has split the difference based on feedback and increased 30 to 45, so overall there was a reduction in the numbers.

I’m disappointed to see the Council Strategic Planning Session reduced from 2 days to 3. This seems somewhat shortsighted as I expect the primary costs are associated with getting people to the one venue, but I guess 2 days is better than none.

Thanks again for being so diligent on the budget issues.

Donna