[Gnso-sc-budget] Action Item: - Open Data

Jimson Olufuye jolufuye at kontemporary.net
Mon Jan 28 15:29:59 UTC 2019

Thank you Berry!

Cheers,

JO

Jimson Olufuye,
(fncs, ficma, PRINCE2, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PhD)
CEO Kontemporary®

Consulting | Outsourcing | Cybersecurity
Systems Integration | Maintenance Services
www.kontemporary.net.ng
Voice: 234 802 3183252
Data: 234 816 5012368
Skype: jolufuye

This email is for the exclusive recipient/s and it may contain confidential materials. If you have received it and it is not meant for you, please alert me @ jolufuye at kontemporary.net or discard at once. Thank you.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Gnso-sc-budget] Action Item: - Open Data