[Gnso-ssc] For your review - RDS RT evaluation survey options

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Mon Apr 3 13:25:40 UTC 2017

> We will also need your feedback concerning how the results are shared.

I am of two minds on this one. In general I am strongly for openness
and transparency, but when we are talking about individual opinions
of other people, it gets tricky. I suggest we share evaluations of
official criteria ("does this person meet criteria X"), but if there
are any subjective evaluations, we might want to avoid sharing that.

	Julf