[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Please participate - Evaluation Survey GNSO Candidates for RDS Review Team

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Apr 5 12:59:24 UTC 2017

Maxim, the GNSO / SSC has been asked to review the candidates that have requested GNSO endorsement. I’m not sure how this process is facilitated by including all applicants (which, for what it is worth, can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/gYfDAw), but I may be missing something?

Best regards,

Marika