[Gnso-ssc] Your input needed - proposed SSC agreements

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Apr 6 00:59:29 UTC 2017

All, based on the feedback received to date, I would like to propose that we cancel our meeting of tomorrow (Thursday 6 April 2017). We’ll still keep the meeting on Monday as a back-up as several of you indicated that you want to consult with your respective groups. Of course, you are encouraged to share any further feedback and/or comments with the mailing list as soon as possible. Ideally we are able to confirm by the end of Friday whether Monday’s meeting is necessary or not.

Best regards,

Marika