[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: SSC / Team review for RDS

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 17 01:52:14 UTC 2017

That will only be known after all SO/ACs have confirmed their nominations. At that stage, the SO/AC Chairs are expected to meet to confirm the final slate of RT members. As indicated before, the SO/AC Chairs can nominate up to 21 RT members (but there is no obligation to do so). As the Bylaws state: “If any Supporting Organization or Advisory Committee has not nominated at least three prospective review team members, the Chairs of the Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees shall be responsible for the determination of whether all 21 SO/AC member seats shall be filled and, if so, how the seats should be allocated from among those nominated”.

Best regards,

Marika