[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: SSC / Team review for RDS

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Mon Apr 17 14:04:55 UTC 2017

Sorry I couldn't either. I just came back from other meeting and tried to connect to the call but it seems it already ended.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 17 abr. 2017, a las 10:55, Lori Schulman <lschulman at inta.org<mailto:lschulman at inta.org>> escribió:

My sincere apologies for missing today’s call.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman

<image001.jpg>

From: gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org> [mailto:gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Marika Konings
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 3:52 AM
To: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com<mailto:raquino at gmail.com>>
Cc: gnso-ssc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: SSC / Team review for RDS

That will only be known after all SO/ACs have confirmed their nominations. At that stage, the SO/AC Chairs are expected to meet to confirm the final slate of RT members. As indicated before, the SO/AC Chairs can nominate up to 21 RT members (but there is no obligation to do so). As the Bylaws state: “If any Supporting Organization or Advisory Committee has not nominated at least three prospective review team members, the Chairs of the Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees shall be responsible for the determination of whether all 21 SO/AC member seats shall be filled and, if so, how the seats should be allocated from among those nominated”.

Best regards,

Marika