[Gnso-ssc] Mp3, AC Recording, AC Chat and attendance GNSO Standing Selection Committee 19 April 2017

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Apr 19 18:35:17 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the mp3, attendance, Adobe Connect recording and chat for the GNSO Standing Selection Committee held on 19 April 2017 at 17:00 UTC

Mp3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ssc-19apr17-en.mp3

AC recording: https://participate.icann.org/p891o5tzgib/<https://participate.icann.org/p891o5tzgib/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=adafe81581d64faa1c522c7df75a296bd1944eab0fa9de6de3c681a267bc868e>
<%0bhttps:/participate.icann.org/p73kn3lhxcu/>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DQMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=xZIJEMTVQJAaGhrSEs-mGNP1af5ZhtLo5tjqyJUr5j4&s=zi8HqkcJPzyRZtbiQ-TlsxBQhcExCdcb-3Ezk1dDjec&e=>

Wiki page:   https://community.icann.org/x/aL-RAw

Attendees:

Frederic Guilemaut

Maxim Alzoba

Julf Helsingius

Hibah Kamal-Grayson (temporary alternate for Susan Kawaguchi)

 Poncelet Illelji

Lori Schulman

Osvaldo Novoa

Apologies:

 Renate Ribeira Aquino

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Emily Barabas

Nathalie Peregrine

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 19 April 2017

    Nathalie Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the GNSO Standing Selection Committee teleconference on Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 17:00 UTC

  Nathalie Peregrine:Meeting page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_-5FNXRAw&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=HHToV5m7r7CSRNtAOF2ZAOLMqd8yH6bCIhpkwor0A9s&s=587NLrouER7nnboC0YkBIkm6cOQ-iIEBeat7hHZSzD4&e=

  Poncelet Ileleji:Good day all

  Osvaldo Novoa:Hello all

  Julf Helsingius:Evening!

  Nathalie Peregrine:Welcome Poncelet, Osvaldo and Julf!

  Poncelet Ileleji:Thanks Nathalie

  Frederic Guillemaut 2:Hello Everyone

  Maxim Alzoba:Marika, could you request call out to +7 916 6761580?

  Maxim Alzoba:ok

  Maxim Alzoba:I will mute phone mic for now.

  Maxim Alzoba:Marika, could you send us the latest edits to our mail list? (which we see now on Adobe dashboard)

  Julf Helsingius:Exactly

  Maxim Alzoba:thanks

  Lori Schulman:Hi, i am fine with the approach.

  Maxim Alzoba:at least it is the way forward

  Lori Schulman:It seems fair

  Julf Helsingius:I don't mind a short call.

  Maxim Alzoba:short call will help us to live more of a life :)

  Julf Helsingius:Marika, can you (just to be sure) re-send the redline version to me?

  Julf Helsingius:Thanks!

  Maxim Alzoba:Thanks everyone !

  Julf Helsingius:late

  Nathalie Peregrine:21:00 UTC

  Julf Helsingius:yes, 21:00 UTC

  Lori Schulman:I will let IPC know.

  Maxim Alzoba:bye All

  Julf Helsingius:Thanks, Marika (and everybody)!

  Lori Schulman:Appreciate it and the written summary.  It made it easier.

  Frederic Guillemaut 2:thank you

  Frederic Guillemaut 2:very efficeint ;-)

  Poncelet Ileleji:Thanks Marika

  Poncelet Ileleji:Thanks Marika

  Poncelet Ileleji: Bye all