[Gnso-ssc] Proposed Agenda & documents for review - SSC meeting Wednesday 14 June 2017

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:53:10 UTC 2017

I agree the draft motion describes the process well.

A couple of edits

"The GNSO Council has reviewed this recommendations."  remove the "s"

"As part of the designation, it will be made clear that in case of absence
or conflict, another

member of the leadership team may step in to substitute for the
representative on the EC Admin."

Otherwise, great work and thanks to Marika and Emily for the hard work.

Susan