[Gnso-ssc] Proposed Agenda & documents for review - SSC meeting Wednesday 14 June 2017

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 13 23:01:00 UTC 2017

Thanks, Susan. Please find an updated version incorporating your proposed changes attached.

Best regards,

Marika

From: <gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Susan Kawaguchi <susankpolicy at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 10:53
To: Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com>, "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ssc] Proposed Agenda & documents for review - SSC meeting Wednesday 14 June 2017

I agree the draft motion describes the process well.

A couple of edits

"The GNSO Council has reviewed this recommendations."  remove the "s"

"As part of the designation, it will be made clear that in case of absence or conflict, another

member of the leadership team may step in to substitute for the representative on the EC Admin."

Otherwise, great work and thanks to Marika and Emily for the hard work.

Susan

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com<mailto:julf at julf.com>> wrote:
> To facilitate the discussion, you are encouraged to share your comments,
> if any, in the form of proposed edits to the draft process as well as
> draft motion with the mailing list.

I am more than happy with the draft motion as it stands.
Thank you for the great formulation, Marika!

        Julf