[Gnso-ssc] Recordings, attendance & AC Chat from GNSO Standing Selection Committee call on Wednesday, 14 June 2017 at 14:00 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Wed Jun 14 17:27:44 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the mp3, attendance, Adobe Connect recording and chat for the GNSO Standing Selection Committee held on 14 June 2017 at 14:00 UTC.

Mp3:   http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ssc-14jun17-en.mp3[mailer.samanage.com]

AC recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p10v5arwde6/

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Agenda Wiki page:    https://community.icann.org/x/hkXwAw

Attendees:

Frederic Guilemaut

Maxim Alzoba

Julf Helsingius

Susan Kawaguchi

Osvaldo Novoa

Apologies:

Renata Aquino Rebeiro

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Emily Barabas

Michelle DeSmyter

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 14 June 2017

  Michelle DeSmyter:Dear All, Welcome to the GNSO Standing Selection Committee meeting on Wednesday, 14 June 2017 at 14:00 UTC.
  Michelle DeSmyter:Agenda wiki page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_hkXwAw&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=glReTltn0G-ot4A1L5k2wcwPNDZdY4Ywvy2crCz2aE4&s=nQU7Sf1iETEwzNsAgLrQKGRn78V0C_OeMREgzRtkRa4&e=
  Osvaldo Novoa:Hello, it seems I am too early.
  Osvaldo Novoa:It seems I cannot connect my microphone to the meeting room, I don't have the option.  Should I call in?
  Osvaldo Novoa:Ok, now is available. I am connecting my audio.
  Julf Helsingius:Someone seems to have her mic on :)
  Julf Helsingius:Lound and clear, Osvaldo!
  Osvaldo Novoa:Thank you
  Julf Helsingius:Loud and clear, Maxim!
  Maxim Alzoba:good , finally I found the way to properly connect from this location
  Frederic Guillemaut:Hello Everyone
  Julf Helsingius:All my concerns have been addressed/resolved
  Maxim Alzoba:All my concerns were addressed, including fast replacement
  Frederic Guillemaut:no issue
  Osvaldo Novoa:Ok
  Julf Helsingius:And then one of us have to present the motion to the council.
  Maxim Alzoba:Could we request support/objections from Renata via e-mail and if no responce in 48 hours - then request it from the GNSO body she is representing ?
  Marika Konings:Poncelet is not on the call either, but he did express support on the list
  Maxim Alzoba:and Lori
  Julf Helsingius:We don't mind quick calls... :)
  Frederic Guillemaut:Very efficient,
  Osvaldo Novoa:Ok, this was quick.  Best regards
  Frederic Guillemaut:thank you
  Maxim Alzoba:Thanks all !
  Julf Helsingius:Thanks!
  Frederic Guillemaut:bye !